Friday, February 18, 2011

never give a hope

i have been practising all day....to get perfect on playing...my back is hurt,tired,i dindt sleep for two days for practising and learn....but i dint care bout that at all.....i hope i will do a great performance...n alhamdulillah i did....with wat i practice n pray all this time...but just one thing make me feel dissapointed...i have sacrifice to practice,learn and all the shit i ve done...from last time until now..i had the same problem..till now that thing happen to me for 3 time....looks like someone that i do so hard for that person looks doesnt care n appreciate wat i ve done....i have work so hard on it....sacrifice to get a perfect...i really dissapointed on that person,but i just want to thanks the people that support me especially my band(ana 4 craig)my ex-band(noexcuse),my housemate,my classmate,my friends and especially my family

No comments:

Post a Comment