Saturday, February 19, 2011

it is time for me to stand tall and alone

use to be in a group of young lad that love to rockin out and going wild on a stage,yeah those gud time really miss those day and now what to do some of us has disappear without a word,some of us starting to loose hope in a music life,busy with study/or working and 1 of us busy with his GIRLFRIEND and his love story(what a loser) but after that all happen that doesnt make me stop to play music yeah i dont care what people gonna said about my music because this is what i really love,this is what i wan to do and i dont give a damn if sumeone said to me "your song sucks dude" and i will reply "thanks bro i will really appreciate it"because im also need a a negative comment or complaint about my song , that make me matured and realized what are my weakness in a song making.

it is time for me to stand up alone because all of my brothers has choose their path...it is ok with me because its their life not mine and i have no right to stop for what ever their doing only if their do stupid things or do drug,alchohol or anything like that,then i will punch them rigth into their face hahaha if they doing those thing la...if not just smile for them..

and thanks to my favourite guitarist on youtube Charlie parra del riego that makes me wanna play music alone wihtout a band yeah only with youtube he already got what he wanted,his band is not quite popular but he just use make his own song and use youtube as a tool to published his song and now his already got his solo album yeah that dude really isnpired me alot for a few month ago.

for me charlie is a great man he also has band but not quite popular but he never gonna stop play music n that's why he still play till now.as for me i will follow charlie footstep to produce music on youtube..yeah i will make a diffrent now..i will not just play some gore heavy riff i will also playing heavymetal riff,and blueas scaling yeah i will return to my oldschool day...i dont want to stop playing music..if i stop then i already waste my money on guitar class in 2005 i dont want to be some trendy wankers that only interest in sumething where everybody does hmmm what an asshole..


i will stand up and i dont care if anyone say bad things behind my back or sumethind bad to me coz i dont give a shit!! if i punch the person i wont get anything if i punch n them RM50 fall out from his face n i will punch him for 100 times everyday hahah lol so lame and maybe one of my brothers will be my competitors after this but i just have one word for u guys "bring it on brother"i will never ever scared if u guys have a great asset in your group because i will bring along my originality,my spirit n the song from my heart.and i will stand alone for now and maybe 1 of my brothers that dint stop play music will join me on my song making hmmm i just hope that i really success with this the combination of the old me and the new me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment