Sunday, February 6, 2011

im a soldier without an army

im a soldier ,with a rifle,grenade,pistol and  a knife but without an army
who shall i fight for?who shall i kill?and which one is my enemy?
my enemy?which one ? is it standing infront of me? or behind me? or is it beside me?
are they wearing a different uniform? or the same?

im a soldier , and i dint know which one fight with me or to kill me?
and i saw rite into the enemy eye they tell me something to me
the person you fight with, will going to kill you
the person you kill,will going to save you

im a soldier i have lay down my weapon i ran into the woods
far away,far from the battlefield seeking peace
in that woods i also found another 3 soldier just like me
they ran dint know what should they fighting for.

And know we are soldier's without an army
with rifle,grenade,pistol and knife
we shall fight ,everyone that approach us
we shall fight to our last breathe

No comments:

Post a Comment